Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: 2016 Reads


Welcome to another Tuesday!  Choosing a topic for this list is almost as hard as putting together the list itself.  No, seriously...do you know how hard it is picking your top ten of ANYTHING?  I mean really, it's agonizing, anxiety inducing, maddening!  However, to share these books with you I've done it!  I've braved the monster once again to provide you with some of my favorite books so far this year!  They may not have been published this year, but they are the favorite books that I've read this year so far! 

Enough of my rambling and excessive use of the exclamation point in this post...#sorrynotsorry 

Top 10 2016 Reads
10. The Bourbon Kings - J.R. Ward
9. Trigger Warnings - Neil Gaiman
8. The Night Circus - Erin Morganstern
7. Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo
6. All the Birds in the Sky - Charlie Jane Anders
5. The Magicians - Lev Grossman
4. Armada - Ernest Cline
3. The Widower's Aura - A.J. Renee
2. Hamilton: The Revolution - Lin-Manuel Miranda
1. Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige

It's only October, and I know my list will probably change.  However, this is by far my top ten favorite reads this far in 2016...it was hard to narrow down 118 books to just 10. 

See you next Tuesday lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment